[ovs-discuss] GSoC 2012

Ben Pfaff blp at nicira.com
Wed Feb 1 16:48:08 UTC 2012

On Wed, Feb 01, 2012 at 05:19:20PM +0100, potworyk wrote:
> Are you planing to participate in GSoC this year as a mentoring
> organization? If yes then what kind of task would you propose/would
> like to students done?

It's an interesting idea.  I think that we at Nicira would consider
mentoring, if you think that there is interest.  I don't have a list of
projects off-hand, but we could certainly come up with some.

We are definitely looking for summer interns.  Anyone interested in a
summer internship can go to nicira.com and click on Careers.