[ovs-discuss] TLS session timeout and backup controller issue

selen jia selen764 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 13:06:57 UTC 2012

hi all,

i m using openvswitch 1.2.2 and nox  as controller , now if switch loses
contact form controller  due to lan issue , switch keeps on sending tcp
request to controller ip
i believe there should be limited number of retry.. but i dont see it.

I wanted to know how can i set TLS session time out or echo request timeout
on switch .

Also i want to know how to use backup controller on my switch , even *if i
specify master and slave controller using ovs-vsctl set-controller* command
, idont see backup controller working in case master controller goes down.
Is it not supported in 1.2.2??

regards

Selena