[ovs-discuss] TLS session timeout and backup controller issue

selen jia selen764 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 04:28:04 UTC 2012

hi,
I used the ovs-vswitchd.conf.db table for controller to set master and
slave controller.

i have 2 controller on my openvswitch . i set one as slve and one as
controller.
*ovs-vsctl set controller b829c52c-04dc-419e-8438-8bff1bb65fe0 role=slave*
*ovs-vsctl set controller b829c52c-04dc-419e-8438-8bff1bb65fe0 role=slave
*
but when i list the controller. both controller role was set as* "other" .

*as a result both controller are able to access all features of openflow.
but i want to set one as slave so that it has only read access to my switch.

how an i do it.