[ovs-discuss] OpenVSwitch flow forwarding

Masoud Moshref Javadi masood.moshref.j at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 05:25:40 UTC 2012

Thanks,
It seems that the bottleneck can be the lookup in these userspace when
we have lots of new flows.
My question is how many table we can have in the userspace?
How many entry the kernel table can have?
Why did you use one table for each wildcards set, and not use tree based
data structures like R+ - trees?

Masoud