[ovs-discuss] Query regarding OVS configuration in OpenSuse Dom0 (Xen Hypervisor)

Mohit Dhingra mohitdhingras at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 03:07:27 UTC 2012

*Hi All,*

I am following the same instructions as given in
http://openvswitch.org/support/config-cookbooks/qos-rate-limiting/

I have exactly the same setup, except for the measurement host, but I don't
see any difference in the netperf results, I have given more details in the

*Hi Jesse,*
Ok, So that means hardware should be configurable enough,  that it
understands VMs, and QoS for each VM? Is there any way to set egress QoS on
the NIC?
*
Thanks & Regards
Mohit Dhingra