[ovs-discuss] how to enable inband communication

sachin sharma sharon_sachin at yahoo.co.in
Wed Feb 15 14:32:05 UTC 2012

Hi,

I found the design of inband communication at openvswitch via DESIGN file in the openvswitch. However, i did not find the exact steps to configure this in our switches.

I have a setup of following nodes linked in a linear way:

Server-----OpenVswitch-A--------------OpenVswitch-B--------------OpenVswitch-C-----------Server

Where openvswitch C is connected to the NOX controller.  What commands should I run in the openvswitches A,B and C to enable inband communication via NOX controller which is attached to openvswitch C.

May thanks in advance!

Best Regards,
Sachin