[ovs-discuss] GRE tunnel not working when interface name lenght > 13 characters

Salvatore Orlando Salvatore.Orlando at eu.citrix.com
Wed Feb 15 17:52:05 UTC 2012

Hi Jesse,

I apologise I did not configure correctly the vswitch on the Ubuntu machine running 1.2.
The behaviour seems anyway confirmed in 1.0.99, but I suspect that's unsupported now.

Anyway, is the behaviour when the interface name exceeds the 16 character limit documented?
Ovs-vsctl did not raise any error message.

Salvatore