[ovs-discuss] VLAN problem on Xenserver OVS and NOX

Aaron Rosen arosen at clemson.edu
Thu Feb 16 02:41:02 UTC 2012

Would packets be sent to the controller with or without vlan tag?
Either way the only action you should need is output I think (You
shouldn't need to add OFPAT_SET_VLAN_VID before output)?  One issue
you could be running into here is that pyswitch would not let you have
duplicate MAC addresses on the different vlans on a single datapath
(since it groups it's learning by mac/dpid).

Aaron

--
Aaron O. Rosen
Masters Student - Network Communication