[ovs-discuss] how to enable inband communication

sachin sharma sharon_sachin at yahoo.co.in
Sun Feb 19 11:03:46 UTC 2012

Hi Ben,
Do I also need to enable in-band stuff at the datapath ports as well?   I just added the datapath port as explained in INSTALL.Linux and then setted up the controller as you explained in last mail.  I am not observing any packet exchange in the tcpdump output of datapath ports.   My set up is =>  switch A, B and C connected in a linear way and the controller is connected to switch B. So in this setup, I am interested that the controller traffic of the switch A and C should go via datapath ports connected to switch B.

thanks,
Sachin