[ovs-discuss] Interoperability

Mike Bursell mike.bursell at citrix.com
Wed Feb 22 16:57:46 UTC 2012

All -

I guess this is as good a place to start this discussion as any, so here goes.

Is there currently any interoperability programme for Controllers (either OpenFlow or more general SDN) against Open vSwitch?  I'm thinking of controllers which might wish to say "we are known to interoperate with v1.4* of OVS".  Would anyone on this list be interested in such a programme, and/or participating in the running of same?

*example only!

I'm thinking that it might be a useful tool to encourage adoption across the industr[y|ies], and would appreciate others' thoughts.

-Mike.