[ovs-discuss] Pica8 Goes Open Source?

Ben Pfaff blp at nicira.com
Sun Feb 26 18:48:48 UTC 2012

Not sure who is the "you" that the questions are directed to.  If it's
pica8, I guess that they will have to respond.  If it's Nicira (or me),
then I do not know of any plans for Nicira to sell or support Ethernet
switching hardware.  (I've been away for a week, maybe our plans changed
;-)

I also don't know of plans to test OVS interoperation against any
controllers other than Nicira's own.  Of course, we want OVS to
correctly interoperate with a wide variety of controllers and so we
accept bug reports and patches.  I believe that the ONF has a "testing"
working group, so perhaps Nicira or someone else will validate OVS
against a testsuite that the ONF develops.