[ovs-discuss] Config cookbook-VLAN: which VM is used?

Joseph Glanville joseph.glanville at orionvm.com.au
Mon Jan 16 15:43:26 UTC 2012

Hi,

I am not familiar with Virtual Box extensively.
Can you post the output of the following command ran from the hypervisor:

ifconfig -a

This will print out the interfaces present on the hypervisor.
There should be interfaces created for the virtual machines assuming
Virtual Box is configured correctly.

Joseph.