[ovs-discuss] GRE tunnel creation fails: "applying "create" command to table Interface without --id option will have no effect"

Heinonen, Johanna (NSN - FI/Espoo) johanna.heinonen at nsn.com
Wed Jan 18 10:59:59 UTC 2012

Hi,

Thanks a lot for quick answer. I have now upgraded ovs to the latest
version and gre tunnels are working fine.
However, there is still one unsolved issue:

When connection from ovs to NOX openflow controller is made, ovs sends
continuously error messages approximately once per second in the
following way:
NOX->OVS: vendor (SM)
OVS->NOX: Error (SM)
NOX->OVS: Flow Mod (CSM)
OVS->NOX: Error (SM)
OVS->NOX: Error (SM)
OVS->NOX: Error (SM)
OVS->NOX: Error (SM)
OVS->NOX: Error (SM)

Is there any way to suppress these messages? The error type is unknown
(45250) and error code 0.

Best regards,
Johanna