[ovs-discuss] [Openstack] Nova + Quantum + OVS

Nirbhay Tomar nirbhaysinghtomar at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 13:05:48 UTC 2012

Hi Trinath,

Have you checked that your quantum is making related gw and tap
interfaces when your vm goes up.
When you create a network and create first vm associated with it,
there should be a gw and tap interface created and
first ip of your new network is assigned to that gw interface.

if you getting further problems, elaborate whole scenario of your controller.

// Nirbhay