[ovs-discuss] Application outside of openvswitch n/w is not accessible

ecfgijn pradeep.a.kumar at ericsson.com
Mon Jul 9 07:00:17 UTC 2012

Hi All ,

I have implemented openvswitch(1.5) in our test environment with KVM.
But i am facing an issue   when i try to access any application outside
my openvswitch network i got the error "time out" but at the same i am
able to ping  ip addres of the application. I have tried below commands
on KVM server

ovs-vsctl add-br br0
vs-vsctl add-bond br0 bond0 eth1 eth2 eth3 eth4  lacp=active
other_config:lacp-time=fast trunks=2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13
ovs-vsctl add-port br0 vnet0 tag=5 vlan_mode=access
ovs-vsctl add-port br0 vnet1 tag=11 vlan_mode=access

Kindly share your thoughts  on this  issue.

Regards
Pradeep Kumar