[ovs-discuss] Newbie Questions

Reid Price reid at nicira.com
Wed Jul 25 20:02:19 UTC 2012

Hi Arindam,

About 1/3 of the way through the FAQ there is a section entitled:
   Configuration Problems
The first Q/A answers several of the questions you have asked and gives
examples.

You might also find luck with the mailing list archive, which is almost
certainly
the top block of results if you search-engine anything along the lines of:
  "open vswitch dhcp", "open vswitch ifconfig", etc.

Also note the difference between "create a DHCP server in" and "use DHCP
with".

HTH,

  -Reid