[ovs-discuss] ovs + iptables + xcp

pf shineyear shinepf at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 23:07:35 UTC 2012

thanks for your reply jesse,

my question is ,

i just want to use ovs + iptables to limit all the input access, like drop
all request to ip 10.1.0.3 , but only accept all request send from vm, like
wget www.google.com.

i already use ovs-ofctl to drop all input access from outside, like
dl_type=0x800,nw_dst=10.1.0.3,action=drop

but iptables can not work for the request send from inside.

could u please tell me the alternate way to write the rule?

thanks.