[ovs-discuss] Extending OVS

Abhishek Chanda abhishek.lists at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 23:56:06 UTC 2012

Hi Ben,

Thanks for the reply.
I am trying to put compute elements in a OpenFlow network, which, like OVS,
can advertise capabilities to a controller. On the controller side, I can
write a module which can interpret these messages. I am trying to see if
there can be a way of loading a module to OVS or use OVS's API to do this.

Thanks