[ovs-discuss] How to use ovs-controller to make interfaces related changes to switch when it connect to the controller

ABDULHAMID NOOR hamsiery at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 11 13:14:39 UTC 2012

Dear all,
              I want to apply certain interface related changes to open vswitch bridge when it connect to the controller.
Can OpenFlow controller like ovs-controller be used to enable and disable STP on interfaces on open vswitch ?

Normally ovs-vsctl tool is used to set STP in ovs-dbserver Bridge table. like "ovs-vsctl set Bridge br0 stp_enable=true"

How I can connect the ovs-controller to open vswitch configuration DB to make such changes when a bridge connect to it?
Whether I should use a controller other than ovs-controller to do this?

Thanks in advance....