[ovs-discuss] OVS disconnecting from controller when under heavy load.

Ben Pfaff blp at nicira.com
Thu Mar 15 18:10:38 UTC 2012

Perhaps the traffic on your network is high enough that it is delaying
the echo request or reply enough to cause the connection to be
dropped, or perhaps NOX is too busy to reply to the request promptly.

You can always increase the timeout interval to whatever works best
for you, or disable the feature entirely.