[ovs-discuss] Cannot clone repo

Justin Pettit jpettit at nicira.com
Sat Mar 17 16:32:48 UTC 2012

Yep, you're right.  It took nearly four minutes and there was no indication progress was being made, but it did complete fine:

[jpettit at timber-2 tmp] time git clone http://openvswitch.org/git/openvswitch
Cloning into openvswitch...

real	3m8.612s
user	0m4.018s
sys	0m3.308s

By comparison, it only took 14 seconds using the git protocol.

--Justin