[ovs-discuss] Cannot clone repo

Iben Rodriguez iben.rodriguez at gmail.com
Sat Mar 17 23:09:37 UTC 2012

Are you on comcast at home?

We've seen this type of behavior when a large ISP or enterprise uses a
transparent http proxy to manage outbound web traffic. HTTPS and other
non-http protocols are often configured to bypass the proxy server
providing some performance benefit.

Google wrote about some of the performance myths of https here:
http://www.ibenit.com/imperialviolet-overclocking-ssl-https-at-goog