[ovs-discuss] Vlan Testing in between two OVS

Ben Pfaff blp at nicira.com
Sun Mar 18 16:52:00 UTC 2012

Yes, ports are trunks by default, so if you have not configured the
ports specifically as some other kind of port, then they are trunk
ports.

prabin pattnaik: It is possible that your kernel NIC drivers have VLAN
problems.  Please consider testing for VLAN problems with
ovs-vlan-test(8) or ovs-test(8).