[ovs-discuss] 回复: How to configure in-band control in OpenvSwitch?

Justin Pettit jpettit at nicira.com
Thu May 3 06:23:27 UTC 2012

Even B can't connect to the controller?  That should be pretty basic connectivity. Are the IP addresses on the devices attached to the bridge or the bridge itself? Based on your drawing it looks like they're on the devices, which won't work. What happens if you assign the IP addresses to the bridge?

--Justin