[ovs-discuss] mac address table entries

saeedeh motlagh saeedeh.motlagh at gmail.com
Thu May 3 06:29:50 UTC 2012

hi again
congratulation for new release. as you said before, i run
openvswitch1.4.1 to be able changing the mac aging time in mac address
table but unfortunately i can't do it yet. like before i set the
mac-age-time to 3 but age in mac table get value greater than 3.
please let me know what i'm doing wrong.
i use "ovs-vsctl set bridge br0 other_config:mac-aging-time=3" command.
thank you so much
motlagh