[ovs-discuss] (no subject)

Srinivasa R Kanduru skanduru at gmail.com
Fri May 4 19:20:52 UTC 2012

Hi,

I followed cookbook instructions to connect openvswitch to two VMs and to
the host physical interface.  The tap interfaces of VM and the physical
interface on the host are added to the openvswitch bridge and I am able to
ping between VMs and from VM to the host. But the packets are not going out
of the host physical interface.  The host is ubuntu 12.04 and the
openvswitch version is 1.4.

Is there anything that I am missing ? I can provide any information of the
configuration but not sure which might be relevent.

Any help here is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Srinivas