[ovs-discuss] Open vSwitch 1.4.1 Available

Greg Dahlman gdahlman at hotmail.com
Sat May 5 02:31:21 UTC 2012

Thanks for getting this out and it is working pretty well for me on wheezy so far, but there is one little fix that would help,  Sorry if this is the wrong list I would have emailed the devel list but the git repo is way past this release.
The Debian changelog needs to be 1.4.1-1 for those of us who are doing diff uploads per version (e.g. PPAs)
I tend to add my own changelog but it may be a frustrating bug for those who are not as well versed on the debian package system as it will complain that it is an older version than is in the repo.
$ diff openvswitch-1.4.1/debian/changelog openvswitch-1.4.1/debian/changelog.dist1c1< openvswitch (1.4.1-1) unstable; urgency=low---> openvswitch (1.4.0-1) unstable; urgency=low
Thanks for all your had work,
Greg