[ovs-discuss] kernel crash - openvswitch_mod

Jesse Gross jesse at nicira.com
Thu May 17 02:08:38 UTC 2012

Please keep all responses on the mailing list.

I haven't heard about this problem before but I agree that it sounds
like it's not related to OVS.  It could be a bug in the Xen tools for
Windows.  If I recall correctly, some versions incorrectly set up the
descriptors for TSO frames.  You might be able to work around it by
disabling large send offload in the guest.