[ovs-discuss] OpenVSwitch - Error packet OFPFMFC_BAD_COMMAND of code ofp_flow_mod_failed_code coming as malformed.

Prabina Pattnaik Prabina.Pattnaik at nechclst.in
Wed May 23 05:35:28 UTC 2012

Hi Ben,

Please find attached following files with this mail, it is coming malformed in wireshark 1.4.11 (with openflow plugin 1.0):-
1. malformed OFPFMFC_BAD_COMMAND error packet
2. malformed OFPFMFC_ALL_TABLES_FULL error packet

Observation-
Error packets which are above 64 bytes of code "ofp_flow_mod_failed_code" are coming as malformed. Other error packets of different code are coming ok.
After applying our patch for limit the table flows in OVS 1.2.2, OFPFMFC_ALL_TABLES_FULL error packet was also malformed, so enclosing that also for reference.

Regards,
Prabina