[ovs-discuss] How to set up GRE tunnel on openvswitch?

YIMIN CHEN ymchen.nbzj at gmail.com
Mon May 28 01:50:07 UTC 2012

Hi Justin,

Thank you very much for your help! I had similar configuration on my
setup. I wanted to add a flow to ovs to forward to the gre0 when
traffic is going to other host. ovs-ofctl has such command to add
flow, with set_tunnel option to set the action. However, the option
takes an 32-bits ID, and I am not sure what ID I should use? "gre0"?

Thanks!
Yimin