[ovs-discuss] issues in configuring sfflow

gandhi mathi mathiyuva at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 01:40:09 UTC 2012

Hello,
In my project I am  using mininet to create networks and while I am trying
 to configure the sflow in the ovs,by using a shell script, I am getting
the error as:
Oct 31
11:00:34|00005|reconnect|WARN|unix:/usr/local/var/run/openvswitch/db.sock:
connection attempt failed (No such file or directory)

The shell sciprt to configure the sflow is:

#/usr/bin/sh

ovs-vsctl add-br br0

ovs-vsctl add-port br0 eth0

SFLOWUUID='ovs-vsctl create sflow agent=eth1 target=\"10.0.0.1:6343\"
header=128 sampling=64 polling=10'

ovs-vsctl set br0  sflow=$SFLOWUUID

Could you please, help me to fix this issue.

Thanks

Gandhi