[ovs-discuss] FW: [floodlight-dev] case strange

Rafael Gomes rggg88 at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 8 11:40:23 UTC 2012

Good afternoon,

I'm new in openflow and openvswitch.

I have a question, my openvswitch version is 1.5 and it work in several PC's and when i want to restart i have to reboot a PC's.
There is no other way of doing?
I tried to do ps aux | grep openvswitch but appears several processes and do not know what to kill.
Even tried the ps-ajfx and appears the tree, but do not know if it is safe to kill the PPID. and then how can I kill the relaunch openvswitch?
Is there a command to restart the openvswitch?

best regards,

Rafael Gouveia.