[ovs-discuss] How to configure ovs properly?

Brad Hedlund brad.hedlund at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 03:24:56 UTC 2012

Can,
I forgot to mention -- you can try mapping your virbr0 bridge to your OVS
br0 bridge by editing the libvirt XML configuration file for virbr0 (aka
the "default")
Edit tihs file:  */var/lib/libvit/network/default.xml*

Follow the guidelines here:
http://libvirt.org/formatnetwork.html

You'll probably want to change the forward mode from "nat" to "bridge" --
and point it to br0.

Cheers,
Brad