[ovs-discuss] ovs vxlan vin

Kyle Mestery (kmestery) kmestery at cisco.com
Fri Oct 26 14:45:18 UTC 2012

On Oct 26, 2012, at 9:23 AM, JieYue Ma <xiaoma80.dev at gmail.com> wrote:
> I set vlan in another way, e.g. ovs-vsctl add-port br1 vif1 tag=10,
> you can check it out in openvswitch.org configure example
>
> On Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 5:25 PM, 肖碧涛 <bitaoxiao at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>  I use the ovs vlan use  https://github.com/mestery/ovs-vxlan.git
>>  And config the vxlan like this
>>  ovs-vsctl add-port br1 vx1 -- set interface vx1 type=vxlan
>>  How to set the VNI?
>>  I set like this:
>>  ovs-vsctl add-port br1 vx1 -- set interface vx1 type=vxlan
>>  But it dose not work well.

You can try to set it using two arguments: in_key and out_key. I just
noticed in my test environment this s what I'm using, although I have
no idea why this should be different than a single key argument like
you have. Also, are you saying when you set this you are not seeing
the VNI reflected based on the key you use for the port?