[ovs-discuss] vlan for openvswitch problem?

xiapbai baijun522 at yahoo.com.cn
Wed Oct 31 11:54:40 UTC 2012

Hello all:

Hello, We hope to help ,Think you .

I realize you give this in our experimental setting, encounter a problem,
the experimental environment is a 2 physical machine, each physical machine
respectively 2 network,one is management network, a data network, 2 network
card connected to different physical switches, each physical machine with 2
VM, VM IP are:
vm1-1:172.16.10.2
vm1-2:172.16.10.3
vm2-1:172.16.10.4
vm2-2:172.16.10.5
Now the vm1-1 and vm2-1 in the same vlan1, vm1-2 and vm2-2 in the same
vlan2,ping Can't exchange.

There is a problem, in the openvswitch whether or not there is a logic
switch exist? If there is, then we in physical conditions be?
think you very match!!

xiaobai
                                                                    2012,10,
3