[ovs-discuss] multiple mirrors on bridge

Em Iscreant emiscreant at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 15:17:42 UTC 2012

Ben,

Thank you for the response.

I actually tried that before, but I get a "ovs-vsctl: 'add' command
requires at least 4 arguments" error.  This baffles me since the "add'
and 'set' DB commands seem to take the same arguments.  How should the
command look with the fourth argument?

BTW, I've been using open-vswitch for two years now for a variety of
network security projects and I think it's a great application.

Thanks again