[ovs-discuss] LXC and Open Vswitch compatibility...

Jose A. Posada joseaporo at gmail.com
Mon Apr 8 14:40:39 UTC 2013

Hello:

I have the same problem like other people in discuss.

I'm trying to set up some LXC containers combined with OVS on a Ubuntu 12.04
Desktop, in veth configuration.

lxc-start: failed to attach 'veth1KDOho' to the bridge 'br0' : Operation not
supported

# brctl showmacs br0
read of forward table failed: Operation not supported

The container's network related config looks fine, like others.

I set up a container with default LXC bridge (lxcbr0) and everything was
fine.

What with the OVS and LXC? In VETH configuration.

Best regards

José A. Posada