[ovs-discuss] ovs-dpctl flow table management

Ben Pfaff blp at nicira.com
Fri Apr 12 16:09:21 UTC 2013

On Fri, Apr 12, 2013 at 11:46:16AM +0400, Igor Ryzhov wrote:
> On documentation page of *ovs-dpctl* utility (
> http://openvswitch.org/cgi-bin/ovsman.cgi?page=utilities%2Fovs-dpctl.8)
> there are *add-flow *and *del-flow *commands. But when I open
> *ovs-dpctl.c *file
> in sources I can't see these two commands. It has all other commands from
> documentation page except of these two.
>
> Do these commands implemented in other files or they only will be
> implemented in next versions of OVS?

The documentation on the webpage is always for the "master" branch.  In
this case, those commands haven't made it into any released version of
Open vSwitch.

I'm surprised that you want those commands anyway.  They are rarely
useful (and that's why it's taken so long for anyone to implement them).

Thanks,

Ben.