[ovs-discuss] Flow from string

Igor Ryzhov idryzhov at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 17:41:05 UTC 2013

I just want to convert string representation of flow to structure
representation and then use fields of this structure for different purposes.
Obviously I can develop my own function implementing this behavior. But now
I just want to know - is there any way to do this using already developed
OVS functions?
Thank you.