[ovs-discuss] OVS on planetlab, Create an overlay network

Kouvakas Alexandros questalex at gmail.com
Tue Apr 23 07:52:19 UTC 2013

@ Felician Nemeth
I am using sliver-ovs to create the bridge on OF switch but I am not using
the Makefile because it creates OVSwitchs on every node, which I don't want
it. I want to have OVS only on the node with IP 193.168.3.1 and just hosts
on the nodes ..3.2 and ..3.3.

Finally, I found the solution by creating tunnels between the OVS and the
hosts from a tutorial of NEPI.

Thanks for the help.

2013/4/19 Felician Nemeth <nemethf at tmit.bme.hu>

> > I am trying to create an overlay network with planetlab nodes.
>
> I think it is much more easier to use the freshly launched sliver-ovs
> functionality:
> https://www.planet-lab.eu/doc/guides/user/practices/openflow
>
> cheers,
> Felicián