[ovs-discuss] How can I measure the troughput of a bond port?

Jose A. Posada joseaporo at gmail.com
Fri Apr 26 04:18:40 UTC 2013

Thanks, but I have a machine with OVS and a bond port (two NICs (Gigabit
Ethernet) attached), connected to a physical switch ports (two GE). And the
trouble is that I need to measure the throughput between switch and computer
(not between the machines connected to the switch), I can't in the switch,
but in the PC I could, the questions is not with what tools (I think, MRTG),
but instead, how in OVS bond port (If for example MRTG with SNMP alone
detects the physical interfaces, in order to do the measurement).

Thank you anyway.

José Posada