[ovs-discuss] udp checksum issue with openvswitch

Rakesh B.K bk.rakesh at ymail.com
Thu Aug 22 11:06:21 UTC 2013

Hello,

When I disable the checksum offload of ethx (both in guest and host)I am not able to reproduce the problem(received correct checksum 0xffff).
When using normal linux bridge instead of OVS, the issue is not reproducible (I am getting proper 0xffff checksum) when I either enable or disable tx checksum offload on guest/host eth interfaces.

Thanks & Regards,
Rakesh