[ovs-discuss] vxlan remote_ip flow help

Andrei Andone andrei.andone at softvision.ro
Wed Aug 28 11:48:58 UTC 2013

Hello Jesse,

Yes, on Wireshark listening to eth0, I see udp packets being sent and
received between the hosts (udp, destination port: 4789, which is vxlan
port). So the hosts are comunicating (the tunnel is) but I can't see any
reply on my br-vnet wireshark, or my VM receiving the answer that
reached the host.

Thanks,
Andrei

--
Andrei Andone

SOFTVISION | 57 Republicii Street, 400489 Cluj-Napoca, Romania
Email: andrei.andone at softvision.ro <mailto:andrei.andone at softvision.ro>
| Web: www.softvision.ro <http://www.softvision.ro>

The content of this communication is classified as SOFTVISION
Confidential and Proprietary Information.