[ovs-discuss] Capability table

Brent Salisbury brent.salisbury at gmail.com
Tue Dec 3 04:51:38 UTC 2013

Hey Kieth, OVS v1.4.3 has the capabilities table. It is the default repo
still on Ubuntu 12.10 which you might already have if you have a Mininet
instance.

brent at mininet-vm:~# cat /etc/lsb-release
DISTRIB_ID=Ubuntu
DISTRIB_RELEASE=12.10
DISTRIB_CODENAME=quantal
DISTRIB_DESCRIPTION="Ubuntu 12.10"
brent at mininet-vm:~# sudo apt-get -y install openvswitch-common
openvswitch-datapath-dkms  openvswitch-switch

brent at mininet-vm:~# sudo ovsdb-client dump | grep Capa
Capability table

brent at mininet-vm:~# sudo ovs-vsctl --version
ovs-vsctl (Open vSwitch) 1.4.3
Compiled Feb 18 2013 12:58:42

Thanks,
-Brent