[ovs-discuss] IGMP snooping/query support in Openvswitch

Justin Pettit jpettit at nicira.com
Wed Dec 11 07:38:41 UTC 2013

You have more ports attached to br-int than in your diagram, and they're not all on the same VLAN.  This is really more a question of how Neutron is configuring OVS than how OVS works.  Here's a page that shows how Neutron wires things up:

	http://docs.openstack.org/grizzly/openstack-network/admin/content//under_the_hood_openvswitch.html

You'll probably have better luck posting your question about how multicast works in Neutron on a Neutron mailing list.

--Justin