[ovs-discuss] how to get encrypted packet with GRE header in GRE tunnel

Justin Pettit jpettit at nicira.com
Fri Dec 13 17:02:48 UTC 2013

How are you doing the encryption?  For the Debian packages, there's a daemon called "ovs-monitor-ipsec" that will take care of setting up IPsec GRE tunnels.  If you get that installed, look for "ipsec_gre" in the ovs-vswitchd.conf.db man page, which describe the configuration parameters you'd need to set with ovs-vsctl.

--Justin