[ovs-discuss] Playing with libvirt, iptables and Open vSwitch

Yoann Juet yoann.juet at univ-nantes.fr
Wed Dec 18 10:21:28 UTC 2013

> It's possible to configure the same thing manually by connecting
> multiple bridges. You might also be able to write your iptables rules
> using OpenFlow directly, which would be the most efficient.

Thanks Jesse,

We need connection tracking for protocols like ftp, sip that's why I do
not intend to use yet OpenFlow. In a further discussion, Justin Petit
indicates he's working on Linux's conntracker + OVS. Could be an
interesting solution.

Regards
--
Université de Nantes - Direction des Systèmes d'Information
IM jabber: yoann.juet at univ-nantes.fr
Tél: 02.53.48.49.26 - Fax: 02.53.48.49.09