[ovs-discuss] Build openvswitch module with realtime patch set (kernel 3.2.0)

Squiddo squiddo at intheocean.net
Sun Feb 3 22:57:00 UTC 2013

I'm looking at using openvswitch with the realtime patch set - should
I be using the userspace version? I've had trouble getting the kernel
module to compile -- the rt patches change skbuff.h and other includes
that mess up the configure script.

Looked through docs/faqs but see no mention of rt support. See a patch
where some rt support is removed...

Using kernel version 3.2.0 (Ubuntu precise-ish).

I was able to get the module compiled with kernel 2.6.32 with rt patch
set.

Thanks!