[ovs-discuss] OVS Bonding using 2 USB Wireless Interfaces

Yuris Mulya Saputra ym.saputra at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 06:11:52 UTC 2013

Hi All,

I have a problem to make OVS bonding using 2 Wireless interfaces as AP or
master mode (from 2 APs to 1 AP).
First I make a bridge as usual and then make bonding with 2 wireless
interface. But when I make bonding, the internet is diconnected for the
client. My 2 APs have different MAC addresses. Should I make same MAC
address for those 2 APs. After making one MAC address, what about the
bridge and the client? Should the client also makes bonding?

Thank you for your answers

--
Best Regards,

Yuris Mulya Saputra, S.T