[ovs-discuss] unix controllers

selen jia selen764 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 17:02:40 UTC 2013

Hi,
thnkx but can you please explain in detail , how should i add flow to
switch using unix remote socket.

Suppose my switch ip is 192.168.1.1 and controller machine is 192.168.1.2.
How should i be able to add flow from controller on switch using unix
socket.
I set unix socket on switch to unix:/usr/vsr/run/openvswitch/br0.controller.
but it was on backoff only.
How can i connect my controller to switch using this unix socket.
I am using ovs-ofctl on controller.